Sunday 13 November 2011

Love = Chloe S/S12

I love Chloe! One of my fave international designer labels, along with quite a few others that I will blog about in the future.

So the women behind Chloe over the years from Stella to Phoebe, Hannah and now Clare Waight Keller who are all graduates of Central Saint Martins has totally and utterly continued the femme French chic roots vibe with cool "it girl" tomboy touches this season. Here are a few pics of keylooks from the latest Spring/Summer 2012 runway show. I am loving the nude with coral and the all important white.


I wish I could have all these pieces but for now I will let these looks inspire my new summer wardrobe that I am yet to start. I am looking to buy something investment. Something great to wear to a nice xmas dinner or possibly New Years. Something to say woop woop I have a full time job again and can splurge every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...